Friday, September 14, 2012

Lonely Angel

I have one wish.
I wish I could be free from depression.
Cause I'm all alone in the dark.
I want to move forward but something or someone is pulling me back to my past.
I'm trying to face the world but it is hard.
I can't face th world cause I'm locked up in the dark prison with anger.
I want to fly but I don't have my wings.
I can't reach the sky cause I'm so lost and confuse.
And without my white wings I am nothing.
Sometimes people think I'm a freak.
Cause they think that I don't deserve to be love.
I'm just a stranger to them.
I want to be accepted in this world.
Please save me from this dark hell I'm living in.
I want to walk into the light and feel the wing.
Just give me a chance the world that I'm an angel from Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment